Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Poll please..........who is she ??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Aussiemum's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    <font color="royalblue"> AGOT or Samantha ?? She seems to have longer hair than the agot's, but did the early agot's have long hair??
    Her hair also looks a little more wavy than the agot's ive seen on ebay...
    Is there a way to tell for sure by her face maybe??

    <u>SAM or AGOT ??</u>

    TIA [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] </font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is an AGOT. very pretty too!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From the way the back of her hair looks, I'd say it is Samantha.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd say AGOT, but I'm definitely not an expert!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would say AGT judging from her hair style. It doesn't look like Samantha's to me.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Aussiemum's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="ROYALBLUE"> The back of her hair looks as though there is 2 different lengths - my (oopsi, daughters.. [img]wink.gif[/img] ) Samantha has 2 different lengths, but then again it doesnt fall as straight as this dolls hair does at the sides...the AGOT's ive seen have all one-length hair dont they?... [img]confused.gif[/img] </font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Sam in Pre Mattel so it is hard to tell but personally it is AGOT. Sam's hair should have more curl to it.

    Ashley

  8. #8
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I would say she's a Samantha who's hair has been brushed straight. My DD's Samantha was like that.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jenny, I doubled checked her, the hair is longer than AGOTs. My Premattel Sam has two layers. But much curler than this doll. But it is the same length like this doll. So she can be a Samantha. never seen a Sam with straight hair before.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGMommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2004
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't tell, but she is BEAUTIFUL! (Makes me want to reconsider the AGOT I wish to buy when DD and I go to AGPNY this summer.)

    I'd like to have a closer look.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •